Below is a guide to help you keep your lovely K-United products as wonderful as the day you ordered it.
- Before the first use, wash the inner and outer surfaces of your products in warm soapy water and dry them.
- Do not use any other chemical solvents or harmful substances.
- Do not wash your products in a dishwasher.
- To prevent stains on products that may originate from lime and minerals in the water, they must be dried with a soft cotton cloth after each wash.
- After each use, wash and dry your products without waiting.
- When hand washing, use a suitable non-abrasive, liquid or gel-like detergent.
- If the cleaning water is hard, it may cause the stain on the surface. In this case, it is recommended to use a soft cloth which is not hard granular and fibrous during cleaning.
- For cleaning, especially chlorine-containing chemicals such as salt or bleach and concentrated detergents containing bleach, lemon should be avoided.
- Do not clean the outer surface with hard and abrasive cleaners and be careful to avoid scratching.
- When using and/or cleaning your product, never use metal kitchen utensils, which may cause the inner and outer surfaces to be scratched. The use of such tools causes scratches.
- Do not store your products in damp environments.
- Do not use your products out of their purpose.